1. White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers shall make our best efforts to supply the goods you have requested, but we reserve the right to provide you with something similar.
2. All goods for hire remain the property of White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers.
3. All goods for sale remain the property of White Violet Event Dressers until full payment has been made.
4. Deliveries to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at your own risk.
5. Prices quoted are for one day hire only, apart from the day of delivery if made the night before and the collection day. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been made prior to the event between White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers and the hirer.
6. A £50 deposit is required to secure your booking and 50% of the invoice total is payable 6 months prior to your event date. Final payment is required 6 weeks before your event.
7. Payment can be made using BACS transfer.
8. Special order items are to be paid upfront and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. Final payment is required in full 28 days prior to your event and can be paid by BACS transfer. Once the final payment has been made, no refund can be given, or changes made.
10. On receipt of full payment, a confirmation e-mail will be sent detailing the booking which has been made.
11. If payment has not been made by the requested time, we will assume that our services are no longer required. White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers reserve the right to terminate a booking should the company's payment terms not be adhered to and the company has not been notified.
12. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, however once a booking fee has been paid the price quoted will not change without the customers consent. Any quotation given may change up until the booking fee is paid to secure the booking. We accept no responsibility for price changes following initial quotations and subsequent bookings being confirmed.
13. Last minute bookings are acceptable depending on availability. Full payment is required at the time of booking for orders required within 12 weeks.
14. In the event of a cancelled booking, a cancellation charge of all due deposits is required as per the payment schedule laid out in the company's payment terms.
15. If the booking is cancelled within 6 weeks of the event date, a cancellation charge of 100% of the total order will be required.
16. Any unpaid cancellation charges after 14 days of the invoice being issued will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of White Violet Weddings & Events Dressers and further charges may be incurred.
17. If we have to cancel a booking we will do so in writing or by email, returning any deposits paid only if we are unable to transfer your booking to another reputable company who can provide the booked services. When circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather conditions, venue policy changes or an act of God occurs, a full refund will not be given as long as we have taken all actions necessary and within our control to accommodate the booking requirements.
18. Delivery and set up is usually arranged for the morning of your booking, but earlier access is much appreciated, and in some cases will be necessary, if this is decided at the time of a booking being made, day prior access will form a non-negotiable section of the booking terms.
19. When chair covers and/or sashes are hired, it is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that the venue properly stores the covers and/or sashes in separate bags in a secure area until our collection which is usually within 48 hours of your booking. We will not remove the covers and/or sashes unless this forms part of your booking.
20. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery/collection caused by circumstances beyond our control.
21. The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from the time of collection/delivery until they are collected/received by a representative of White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers.
22. Loss or damage replacement charges - an itemised list of each item hired is available upon request and are per one item. Shortages or damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value and no substitute item will be accepted by White Violet Wedding & Event Dressers. Payment for lost/damaged items will be required within 5 days of the invoice issue date. Unpaid invoices issued will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of White Violet Wedding and Event Dressers
23. Wet chair covers or items made of fabric must not be placed in plastic bags as there is a risk they will be attacked by mildew and will then be charges at the full replacement cost and an invoice will be sent to you with the payment due within 5 days from the date of the invoice.
24. White Violet Wedding and Event Dressers shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property whosoever sustained arising from any goods under hire.
25. The hirer will be responsible for ensuring the chair covers and sashes are fitted correctly to prevent injury. And all reasonable care is executed in the vicinity of all hired items. We shall be under no liability in respect of defect arising from wilful damage, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions (whether orally or in writing) misuse/ alteration/repair of items without our approval.
26. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our neliigence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of representation or any implied warranty, condition or other item, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special indirect or consequential damage.
27. Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to or be interpreted as a waiver to any of our rights.
28. Payment of a deposit will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
29. Once an initial booking fee has been received, the hirer enters into an agreement with White Violet Wedding and Event Dressers and subsequently agrees to adhere to all the terms listed within this documentation. A cooling off period of 28 days is applied from the date the initial payments are received.